“A Rolling Profit Center offering New Business Opportunities through Mobile Automated Retail Solutions”
Taking Vending to the Masses
Carts Blanche, LLC. “VendaCarts” offers a comprehensive business design solution without the expense and delays of customization. The integration of mobility and automated machines moves vending machines from the traditional bricks-and-mortar into an untapped reservoir of customers and sales. VendaCarts trailers can accommodate from six to eleven vending machines depending on size and style. Additionally, these small business trailers can be equipped with microwaves, ATM’s, digital signage, TV’s screens, condiment stands or a combination of these items which are located over the wheel well. A single person can set-up and operate the units. Once the vending machines are stocked the self-serve business is ready for operation while the operator is free to enjoy the event until time to restock. Our Entrepreneur Research and Consultation, ERC division is waiting to help direct the business owner in locating automated machines, additional equipment and product.
WHO ARE POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS FOR VENDACARTS MOBILE RETAIL BUSINESSES?
- Entrepreneurswho are looking for a lucrative part time or full time small business will find our new and exciting mobile automated retail store a great opportunity for specialty events, construction sites and manufacturing locations. NO FRANCHISE FEES
- “Veterans 4 Vending” a division of Carts Blanche, LLC is calling all veterans to view our VendaCarts Mobile Automated Retail Stores – A Revolutionary Business Opportunity! We are committed to investing in and delivering a platform of support to enable veterans to become successful business owners. Carts Blanche’s “Veterans 4 Vending” mentoring program is a business solution that gives the customer a clear understanding of the operations of the VendaCarts mobile automated business. Consultants work with customers providing tools for success, from planning to business launch. . The mentoring program is “FREE”. The program focuses on three key areas: Business Operations, Equipment Acquisition, Custom Design Options
- Marketing/Promotional Companies and Corporations who are looking for the latest concept for the marketing and promotion of products can engage audiences with new interactive robotic machines. VendaPromotions is the latest solution for experiential marketing and branding campaigns. Utilize the VendaCarts vehicle in their marketing and branding promotions campaign for new product launches and media exposure in non-traditional locations.
- Construction Companies can add VendaWorks to theirlocations for the catering of workers. Automated machines deliver food and beverage products faster than traditional catering food trucks. The vending machines can also vend tools, supplies and equipment need at jobsites.
- Vending Machine Operatorscan expand their existing routes through work site installations at building/construction sites and shut downs with our small businesses. NO FRANCHISE FEES
- “BABY BOOMERS” – Active Retireesinterested in making a living while traveling to specialty events of interest will enjoy the ease of operating our kiosks and the profits earned. The vending machines are easy to fill and require little time.
- Commercial food service providerslooking to broaden industry demographics by creating satellite venues on university campuses, sport/ entertainment facilities, parks/ resorts. VendaCarts offers on-the-go service to their customers.
- Catering companieswho supply food in the hospitality industry, job sites and outdoor events can now offer a wider selection of foods and beverages by using our mobile self-serve food catering kiosk.
Consider the Investment Benefits:
|· Mobile Real-Estate
· Single Person Operation
· Minimal Inventory Requirement
· 24/7/365 Self-Serve Business
· Immediate Return on Investment
· High-Volume Customer Base
· Full/Part Time Business
· No Franchise Fee
· Rolling Billboard
· Large Product Offering
|· Venue Versatility
· Wide Open Marketplace
· Unattended Sales
· Fast Roll Out
· Easy to Learn Business
· Machine Interchangeability
· Flexible Hours
· Multiple Revenue Possibilities
· Self Contained
· Multiple Advertising Opportunities
- “VendaCarts” vending machines on wheels is the latest business opportunity in the world of vending.
- Security: The vending machines and other equipment are bolted to the frame of the trailer and then they are bolted to each other for added security. The side awning doors lock down encapsulating the machines inside with the double padlocking system offering maximum protection. Optional security items such as wheel locks can be used on the unit making it almost impossible to tow away. Option of removable tongue/hitch is available.
- Depending on the size of the trailer either a ½ ton, ¾ ton or one ton truck or van will be needed for towing.
- One person can transport, set-up and operate equipment and services.
- Set-up (approximately 4 hrs.) unlock and open doors/awnings, connect to a power source, load vending machines and condiment stand if needed, start preplanned digital messaging and load ATM’s with cash.
- Delivery of your VendaCarts turnkey business takes between ten to fourteen weeks from receipt of order and provided all decisions regarding the vending machines, ATM’s and/or digital signage etc. have been made within the first two weeks of construction. No Franchise Fee.
- “VendaCarts” mobile automated retail business opportunity combines the fast-turn, high-volume world of automated retail sales with mobile real-estate producing optimal self-serve customer experience for increased sales and maximized net profits.
- The easy single person set-up and take-down design combined with the unmanned automated operations of the business creates a competitive advantage that decreases operating costs by eliminating the need for additional employees.
Vending machines now offer many technology options that enhance point-of-sale merchandising. New additions such as touchscreens, video screens, cashless readers, calorie information and coupon dispensers, etc. provide information, visual images and promotional offers.
Operators use this technology to speed up productivity and for remote machine monitoring. Consumers enjoy the sensory buying experience and new information that these new technologies provide which culminates to give shoppers a better buying experience.
Vending sales increases by giving customers various cash, credit/debit card payment options.
Unlimited Business Locations
VendaCarts open up non-traditional markets for automated retail sales. The combination of the fast-turn, high volume world of vending with mobile real estate allows you to capitalize on thousands of new markets and new customers at outdoor venues, construction sites, universities etc. Vendible products range from food and beverage to clothing and shoes, souvenirs, tools, health aids, electronics and many more options. Taking these products to the masses is convenience retailing at its finest. This is not your father’s food truck.
|· Outdoor Events
· Disaster Relief Areas
· Man Camps
|· Military Installations
· Construction & Building Sites
· Oil & Gas Fields
· Industrial Catering Locations
Unlimited Mobile Business Opportunities
|· Automated Convenience Stores
· Promotional/Marketing Kiosks
· ATM / Banking Kiosks
· Mobile Automated Mini Markets
|· Pop-Up Cafés & Shops
· Mobile Gaming Trailers
· Industrial Mobile Storeroom
· Promotional/Marketing Kiosk
Carts Blanche has taken an imaginative approach to the design of modular / mobile automated kiosks. We use integrated thinking-interrelating everything throughout the design process by combining multiple technologies and industries; automated equipment, digital signage and ATM’s with mobility into an effective self-serve business application named “VendaCarts”. All of Carts Blanche’s trailers offer the same standard specifications while options are available. Our Entrepreneurial Research and Consultation, ERC customer service division is available at no charge to assist you in decision making.
VendaCarts are built to order based on customer’s needs and typically require 10-14 weeks for completion.
|VendaCarts Trailers||Trailer Holds up to|
|· 20″’ Flat nose
· 24’ Flat nose
· 26″ Flat Nose
|· Holds up to 6 vending machines with interior storage space
· Holds up to 8 vending machines with interior storage space
· Holds up to 10 vending machines with interior storage space
All VendaCarts Trailers can be designed with a V-nose allowing for 1 additional Slim Line machine in this location.
A combination of ATM’s, micro waves, digital signage, TV screens, condiment stands and other service units can be located over wheel well.
VendaCarts typically require 10-14 weeks for completion.
Carts Blanche is committed to customer service. Our customer’s success stories become our success story. For this we work diligently on your behalf. Contact us 251-786-5852 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
THE WORLD IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS
Buying globally is now easier than ever and Carts Blanche is equipped to sell worldwide.
Our export department is ready to assist you in designing a VendaCarts for your specific needs.
TERMS OF SALE
Payment method in US dollars wire transferred a deposit is required in advance of manufacturing the VendaCarts trailer with the balance due in US dollars wire transferred on completion and before trailer leaves the manufacturing plant.
All shipments are FOB Sellers manufacturing plant. The buyer assumes the costs and risk from the FOB point, including inland transportation costs and risks in the exporting country. We can assist you to arrange shipping nationwide through a Freight Forwarder. Their agents are familiar with the import rules and regulations of foreign countries, the export regulations of the U.S. government, the methods of shipping, and the documents related to foreign trade.
EXPORT BUSINESS RESOURCES
- U.S. Customs: http://www.cbp.gov
- International Chamber of Commerce World Business Organization: www.iccwbo.gov
- Global Research: www.cencus.gov
- U.S. Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration: www.trade.gov
- National Export Initiative: www.export.gov or call the Trade Information Center at 01 (800) USTRADE (01-800-872-8723)
- Small Business Administration: www.sba.gov
- International Trade Administration www.ila.doc.gov
- Bureau of Economic Analyses www.bea.gov
Industry Links & Business Resources
· Vending Market Watch
Automatic Merchandiser www.automaticmerchandiser.com·
Venders Exchange International
· Vending Connection
|· International Festivals & Events Association
www.ifea.comNational Automatic Merchandising Association· National Automatic Merchandising Association
International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions
www.iaapa.org· Amusement and Music Operators Association
www.amoa.com· National Bulk Vendors Association
|· Showmen’s League of America
www.showmensleague.org· National Independent Concessionaires Ass.
Fairs & Festivals
|· www.festivals.com||· www.grpvne.com|
|AVIS CAPITAL INC.P.O. Box 2555308 N. Locust St., Suite 100 Grand Island, NE 68801 Omar Valencia 877-377-5100 – direct www.axiscapitalinc.com|
Vending Machine and Equipment Manufacturers
|· GLOBAL VENDING GROUP www.globalvendinggroup.com
· A&M EQUIPMENT SALES www.amequipmentsales.com
· JOFEMAR USA www.jofemarusa.com
· SEAGA www.seagamfg.com
· CRANE www.craneps.com
|· BMI GAMING www.bmigaming.com
· INNOVATIVE VENDING SOLUTIONS www.innovativevendingsolutions.com
· OUTDOOR ATM www.outdooratm.com
· CUMMINS GENERATORSwww.cumminsmidsouth.com
|Signage & Graphics
· TUFFRONTS www.tuffronts.com
Terms & Conditions
In order to purchase a Carts Blanche trailer a deposit is required upon approval of list of features/additional options. The balance is due upon completion prior to pick up and or delivery. Please allow 10-14 weeks from the time we receive your deposit and completed order. For your down payment we accept wire transfers. The balance is to be paid three daysprior to delivery.
Carts Blanche will provide “Bill of Sale” and “Certificate of Origin (TITLE) for the trailer. However, Carts Blanche does not provide a title transfer, license plate and/or registration. Upon request and with at least 7 days’ notice, Carts Blanche may mail to the customer a Bill of Sale and Certificate of Origin in advance so the customer can register at the DMV or tag agency before picking it up. If sent via regular mail there will be no shipping fee; otherwise there will be an additional shipping cost to the customer. In the event: (1) the customer must pay the invoice in full before Carts Blanche issues the Bill of Sale. (2) The customer will be responsible to pay for sales tax upon registration at his state prior to picking up the trailer, and must provide proof of sales tax paid to Carts Blanche.
Delivery is available nationwide in the continental U.S. shipping rates fluctuate due to higher/lower gas prices and highway fees (tolls) and the size of the trailer. Transportation is arranged with fully licensed 3rd party company with full insurance coverage to be paid by the buyer prior to shipping. Arrangements can be made if the buyer prefers to pick-up the trailer themselves at the manufacturing plant.
For the unique markets that we serve, financing can be obtained through a third-party leading institution who specializes in small business loans. They offer business owners and manufactures the most flexible financing and attractive promotions that are available. Please contact us for more information.
The warranty is to the original owner that the VendaCarts trailer will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period of one (1) year provided all stated conditions and exclusions are met and satisfied. The obligation of this warranty shall be limited to repairing and replacing any part or parts which, in the opinion of Carts Blanche, LLC are defective in materials and workmanship under normal use and service during the one (1) year period. The main frame, electrical components, lights, doors, are warranted for a one (1) year period subject to the limitations contained in this limited warranty. Wheels, axels, brakes, jacks, air-condition systems, lowering suspension systems and additional options are warranted by the manufacturer of said part. All warranty requests must be presented to Carts Blanche, LLC and proper arrangement must be made and approved by the manufacturer prior to any work being done. In certain cases, the Carts Blanche, LLC manufacturer may, as its option, elect to have warranty work performed in the field by a qualified repair shop. Carts Blanche, LLC and manufactures will not be obligated in any way to pay for repairs made without specific written approval in advance, repairs made without specific written approval in advance, repairs made in any manner other than approved by Carts Blanche, LLC. Labor and parts charges for any covered warranty work are limited to the amount charged by manufacturer for such labor and/or parts. Except as described in this limited warranty, Carts Blanche, LLC and manufacturer will not pay any other charge or expenses including, without implied limitation, any charges for overtime labor, service calls, towing charges or transportation costs. Such charges are the expenses are the responsibility of the customer and will not be paid for by Carts Blanche, LLC.