VendaCarts – Benefits
"A rolling Profit Center offering New Business Opportunities through Mobile Automated Retail Solutions"
Taking Vending to the Masses
Carts Blanche, LLC. “VendaCarts” offers a comprehensive business design solution without the expense and delays of customization. The integration of mobility and automated machines moves vending machines from the traditional bricks-and-mortar into an untapped reservoir of customers and sales.
VendaCarts trailers can accommodate from six to eleven vending machines depending on size and style. Additionally, these small business trailers can be equipped with microwaves, ATM’s, digital signage, TV’s screens, condiment stands or a combination of these items which are located over the wheel well.
A single person can set-up and operate the units. Once the vending machines are stocked the self-serve business is ready for operation while the operator is free to enjoy the event until time to restock.
Our Entrepreneur Research and Consultation, ERC division is waiting to help direct the business owner in locating automated machines, additional equipment and product.
WHO ARE POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS FOR VENDACARTS MOBILE RETAIL BUSINESSES?
• Entrepreneurswho are looking for a lucrative part time or full time small business will find our new and exciting mobile automated retail store a great opportunity for specialty events, construction sites and manufacturing locations.
NO FRANCHISE FEES
• “Veterans 4 Vending” a division of Carts Blanche, LLC is calling all veterans to view our VendaCarts Mobile Automated Retail Stores - A Revolutionary Business Opportunity!
We are committed to investing in and delivering a platform of support to enable veterans to become successful business owners.
Carts Blanche’s “Veterans 4 Vending” mentoring program is a business solution that gives the customer a clear understanding of the operations of the VendaCarts mobile automated business.
Consultants work with customers providing tools for success, from planning to business launch.
The mentoring program is “FREE”. The program focuses on three key areas:
- Business Operations
- Equipment Acquisition
- Custom Design Options
Please view: A veteran’s guide to starting a small business
• Marketing/Promotional Companies and Corporations who are looking for the latest concept for the marketing and promotion of products can engage audiences with new interactive robotic machines. VendaPromotions is the latest solution for experiential marketing and branding campaigns. Utilize the VendaCarts vehicle in their marketing and branding promotions campaign for new product launches and media exposure in non-traditional locations.
• Construction Companies can add VendaWorks to their locations for the catering of workers. Automated machines deliver food and beverage products faster than traditional catering food trucks. The vending machines can also vend tools, supplies and equipment need at jobsites.
• Vending Machine Operators can expand their existing routes through work site installations at building/construction sites and shut downs with our small businesses. NO FRANCHISE FEES
• "BABY BOOMERS" - Active Retirees interested in making a living while traveling to specialty events of interest will enjoy the ease of operating our kiosks and the profits earned. The vending machines are easy to fill and require little time.
• Commercial food service providers looking to broaden industry demographics by creating satellite venues on university campuses, sport/ entertainment facilities, parks/ resorts. VendaCarts offers on-the-go service to their customers.
• Catering companies who supply food in the hospitality industry, job sites and outdoor events can now offer a wider selection of foods and beverages by using our mobile self-serve food catering kiosk.
Consider the Investment Benefits:
- Mobile Real-Estate
- Single Person Operation
- Minimal Inventory Requirement
- 24/7/365 Self-Serve Business
- Immediate Return on Investment
- High-Volume Customer Base
- Full/Part Time Business
- No Franchise Fee
- Rolling Billboard
- Large Product Offering
- Venue Versatility
- Wide Open Marketplace
- Unattended Sales
- Fast Roll Out
- Easy to Learn Business
- Machine Interchangeability
- Flexible Hours
- Multiple Revenue Possibilities
- Self Contained
- Multiple Advertising Opportunities
- “VendaCarts” vending machines on wheels is the latest business opportunity in the world of vending.
- Security: The vending machines and other equipment are bolted to the frame of the trailer and then they are bolted to each other for added security. The side awning doors lock down encapsulating the machines inside with the double padlocking system offering maximum protection. Optional security items such as wheel locks can be used on the unit making it almost impossible to tow away. Option of removable tongue/hitch is available.
- Depending on the size of the trailer either a ½ ton, ¾ ton or one ton truck or van will be needed for towing.
- One person can transport, set-up and operate equipment and services.
- Set-up (approximately 4 hrs.) unlock and open doors/awnings, connect to a power source, load vending machines and condiment stand if needed, start preplanned digital messaging and load ATM’s with cash.
- Delivery of your VendaCarts turnkey business takes between ten to fourteen weeks from receipt of order and provided all decisions regarding the vending machines, ATM’s and/or digital signage etc. have been made within the first two weeks of construction. No Franchise Fee.
- "VendaCarts" mobile automated retail business opportunity combines the fast-turn, high-volume world of automated retail sales with mobile real-estate producing optimal self-serve customer experience for increased sales and maximized net profits.
- The easy single person set-up and take-down design combined with the unmanned automated operations of the business creates a competitive advantage that decreases operating costs by eliminating the need for additional employees.
Vending machines now offer many technology options that enhance point-of-sale merchandising. New additions such as smart lockers, touchscreens, video screens, cashless readers, calorie information and coupon dispensers, etc. provide information, visual images and promotional offers.
Operators use this technology to speed up productivity and for remote machine monitoring. Consumers enjoy the sensory buying experience and new information that these new technologies provide which culminates to give shoppers a better buying experience.
Vending sales increases by giving customers various cash, credit/debit card payment options.
Unlimited Business Locations
VendaCarts open up non-traditional markets for automated retail sales. The combination of the fast-turn, high volume world of vending with mobile real estate allows you to capitalize on thousands of new markets and new customers at outdoor venues, construction sites, universities etc.
Vendible products range from food and beverage to clothing and shoes, souvenirs, tools, health aids, electronics and many more options. Taking these products to the masses is convenience retailing at its finest. This is not your father’s food truck.
- Outdoor Events
- Disaster Relief Areas
- Man Camps
- Military Installations
- Construction & Building Sites
- Oil & Gas Fields
- Industrial Catering Locations
- Unlimited Mobile Business Opportunities
- Automated Convenience Stores
- Promotional/Marketing Kiosks
- ATM / Banking Kiosks
- Mobile Automated Mini Markets · Pop-Up Cafés & Shops
- Mobile Gaming Trailers
- Industrial Mobile Storeroom
- Promotional/Marketing Kiosk